Product details: 23 Nutrients
Extra dietary support is ideal for vegetarians & vegans
Vitamin B6, pantothenic acid & iron contribute to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue
Evening Primrose Oil & Starflower Oil
Wellwoman Vegan has been formulated for the specific needs of those following vegan or vegetarian diets, providing a wide range of nutrients & trace elements to support the areas of health that are of most relevance to women.
- With a higher level of iron and vitamin B12 especially for vegan or vegetarian diets.
- Provides a vegan and vegetarian form of vitamin D.
- With Evening Primrose Oil and Starflower Oil, especially for use in a vegan tablet
Female Health: Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity. Plus iron contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin an important consideration during the monthly cycle.
Energy Levels: Vitamin C, iron & copper contribute to normal energy release. Plus folate contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Skin, Hair & Nails: Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of the skin. Selenium & Zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal hair & nails.
Daily intake [2 tablets] provides 10µg Vitamin D the level recommended by the UK Department of Health
Compared to Wellwoman Original
Tips for Vegans & Vegetarians
- A healthy, balanced diet should be low in saturated fat & high in whole grains, fresh fruit & vegetables.
- It is recommended to eat at least five portions of a variety of fruit & vegetables every day. ‘Eat the rainbow’ Choose fruit & veg of different colors.
- Nutrients that vegans & vegetarians may need to focus on include protein, iron, zinc & vitamin B12.
- Protein has many important functions in the body and is essential for growth & maintenance. Vegan and vegetarian sources include nuts, beans, pulses & soya products.
How to use:
Two tablets per day with your main meal.
- Swallow with water or a cold drink.
- Not to be chewed.
- Don’t exceed the recommended intake.
- To be taken on a full stomach.
- This comprehensive formula replaces other Wellwoman multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
There are no reviews yet.